Need a job? We are hiring!
Are you intrigued by the advances in the IoT? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with a start-up in cutting edge technology? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Take a look below and let us know what you think.
Are you intrigued by the advances in the IoT? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with a start-up in cutting edge technology? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Our company is searching for a Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our growing team. The SE will work alongside the sales and business development team in building solutions that fit the needs of our clients and prospects. The SE is responsible for assessing the needs of the client, developing a solution with collaboration from peers, and building the solution and statement of work. This includes interacting with hardware and software manufacturers for costing of the solution. The SE will also be responsible for presenting the solution alongside the sales team and support the process from a technical perspective until an agreement is reached.
Responsibilities & Duties
- · Work closely with Technology team within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- · Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- · Establish and streamline process for interacting and prioritizations of requirements and tasks with different teams
- · Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- · Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- · Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- · Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Passionate about technology with demonstrated evidence of being a “maker” or “tinkerer”
- Strong customer/partner focus with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with common Linux and Windows operating systems and general commands
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Python and git development environments
- Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Strong understanding of data networking and security concepts
- Quality Assurance background is a plus
- IT background with a focus on network troubleshooting is a plus
- Understanding of RF-related communication protocols is a plus
- Proficiency with Office365 suite
- 3-8 years of industry experience expected
- Bachelor of Science degree in EE, CS, or other IT-related concentration is preferred