SenRa’s Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) is powered by Senet’s LoRaWAN® Network Operating System and provides a unique set of deployment options, processes and on boarding tools. These features create the perfect balance between scalability, functionality and cost, supporting SenRa’s LoRaWAN network and innovative go-to-market models that are changing the way companies and partners across the IoT ecosystem consume and provide connectivity services.
How it Works
Simplifying the complexity with our commercial grade network services.
- Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Standards based services for interoperability
- Seamless inter-and intra-network end node roaming
- Rapid expansion capabilities
- Network Operating System connecting data to applications
- Simple bi-directional REST streaming APIs
- Optional data aggregation service and visualization tool
- Centralized device control and reporting
- Customer-specific network mapping and system health tools
- Integrated device tracking and RF reporting