Agriculture Sensor (Soil Surface Mount)
The Battery-Powered Agriculture Sensor for LoRaWAN® is the ideal solution to streamline and simplify the collection of key soil and environmental metrics for crops, residential and commercial lawns and gardens and golf courses.
The device provides a straightforward and easy to deploy solution for soil moisture and temperature, air temperature and humidity, and outdoor light monitoring. Enjoy increased crop yields and decreased operating expenses with the deployment of this versatile device.
The Agriculture Sensor utilizes a ruggedized IP-67 enclosure for use in the most challenging outdoor environmental conditions. An integrated C-Cell LTC battery provides substantial battery life up to 10 years with a battery status indicator for easy reference.
- 10 Year Battery Life and IP67 Design
- Internal or Optional External Antenna
- C Cell LTC Battery and Battery Status Indicator
- All Global ISM Bands
- Soil Moisture and Temperature
- Ambient Humidity and Temperature
- Mounting Orientation Status
- Movement or Orientation Change Detection
- Light Detection and Measurement
Available on backorder