Parking Lot Sensor
Wireless sensors for detecting parking space occupancy
Wireless sensors detect and report parking space occupancy, thus enabling active parking lot management features, such as search, navigation and reservation.
The easy retrofit solution for off-street parking is installed in minutes. It was designed for detecting with the highest reliability if a parking space is occupied or available.
- Robust algorithm for parking space occupancy detection
- Two independent sensor principles: magnetometer and radar
- Up to 5 years battery lifetime
- Model based optimized parking state detection algorithm development with millions of data points from real parking events
- 96% average parking state change detection performance proven in field-tests with more than 2000 sensors and more than 46 different car types in real parking environments.
- Adaptive algorithms ensure highest detection reliability during the whole sensor lifetime
- Self-learning calibration during the first five parking events
- Reporting of parking state changes within 35 seconds (typical)
- Passenger cars with ground clearance of < 30 cm
Available on backorder