LoRaWAN® Contact Tracker
Contact Tracker is a LoRaWAN-Based network IoT device specifically designed for contact tracing purposes. It is small, compact, and easy to use. It can be used to track close contact and social safety distance reminder. With a panic button can be used for SOS function or user-defined the panic event.
All of the close contact information will be obtained by scanning the incoming data from nearby BLE beacons. And it will send these data to the nearest LoRaWAN gateway. The LoRaWAN gateway then transmits this data over to the cloud server.
- Scans for other people and record close interactions
- Panic button with SOS trigger function
- With Bluetooth Low Energy, advertising and scanning roles
- Compatible with Apple iBeacon and all Bluetooth 4.2 device
- Based on LoRaWAN® Protocol, can send the scanned data to the cloud by LoRaWAN®.
- Support BLE indoor geo-location
- Built-in vibration motor for alert
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer for motion detect
- Low battery indicator, Rechargeable Li-battery, USB direct charging.
- Firmware update Over The Air (OTA)
- All parameters can be modified via Tracker APP or LoRa server downlink