LoRaWAN® Pulse Reader
LoRaWAN Pulse Reader enables acquisition of data from the pulse emitting devices and transmits it to the LoRaWAN® network. IP68 Pulse Reader is designed to be connected to the existing devices pulse output.
Data is gathered as well as processed automatically and accessible from your LoRaWAN® provider.
- Long range wireless data transmission
- 2-channel pulse counting
- Pre-installed long-life battery
- Built-in antenna
- DIN rail mount
- Trigger mode
- Configurable reporting interval
- Maintenance free – install & forget
- Easy installation
- Average life 8 years*
- Secure communication
* Lifetime depends from the device location and reporting interval.