PlacePod Parking Sensor
PlacePod solves the most mission-critical aspects of parking management: accurate, real-time vehicle detection and the location of available parking spaces.
PlacePod is an in-ground or surface-mounted sensor that communicates with a gateway to provide real-time parking data over a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN). It provides accurate vehicle detection in parking spaces and vehicle counts for parking lot entrances and exits, up to 10 years of battery life, and is stable over temperature fluctuations, even in harsh environments.
- Includes the industry’s most accurate magnetic sensing system for vehicle detection with the combination of PNI’s high-performance magnetic sensor and vehicle detection algorithms that accurately detect the presence or absence of a car in a parking space.
- Provides continuous vehicle detection without missing a parking event.
- Capability for wireless configuration and software updates using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Accurately detects parking events in dense urban environments and filters out electromagnetic interference
- Includes a built-in LoRa® radio that communicates to a gateway or base station with complete Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) compatibility.
Available on backorder