The Conduit®, a Programmable Gateway for the Internet of Things, is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable LoRa® gateway for industrial IoT applications.
Network connectivity choices to your preferred data management platform include carrier approved 4G-LTE, 3G, 2G and Ethernet.
- Wi-Fi communication supporting 802.11
a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 5GHz with WPA2
personal transmission security. Wi-Fi
Access Point and Client modes are
- BT Classic and BLE 4.1 communication
supports local connectivity with automatic
pairing with target devices utilizing 128 bit
link key length security.
- GNSS module for LoRaWAN packet
time-stamping and geo-location capability
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Optional Wi-Fi, 4G-LTE or 3G HSPA+ IP backhaul
- 27 dBm support
- ISM band scanning for optimum LoRa® performance
- Listen Before Talk LoRa operating protocol